As the situation around Coronavirus continues to unfold many of the grocery stores has dedicated shopping hours for senior citizens. Below is a guide that can assist you.
Senior Citizen Shopping Hours:
- Safeway – Tuesday & Thursday, 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. for Seniors 65 and older and those considered at high risk.
- Costco – Tuesday & Thursday, 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. for Seniors 60 and older
- Lucky‘s, Save Mart & Food Max – Tuesday’s & Thursday’s , 6 a.m. – 9 a.m. for Seniors ( age not specified). Shopping hours are also offered to pregnant women and those with compromised immune systems.
- Walmart – Tuesday, 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. for Seniors 60 and older.
- Target – Wednesday, 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. for Seniors 65 and older and those with underlying health concerns.
- Trader Joe’s – Daily, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m., Seniors (age not specified).
- Walgreen’s – Tuesday’s, 8 a.m. – 9am, Seniors (age not specified) caregivers and immediate family. Customers 55 and older will receive special discounts on Tuesday’s.
- Raley’s – there were no adjusted Senior hours listed, however for 65 and older, Raley’s now offers curbside-pickup for prescriptions. They also offer two different types of Senior Essential Bags: $20 bag with fresh items and pantry staples and $35 bag with ready to eat meals. The Senior Essential Bags are available on first come first service basis, are limited to one bag per day, per family and can be picked up daily curbside or in store. The complete list of items can be found on-line at Raley’s.com.
*Please confirm the store hours online or by calling the store directly.