BMZ is Seeking Minister of Music to Join Our Ministry
Are you seeking a ministry leadership opportunity in the area of Music, Arts & Worship? Do you desire to serve on the Senior Leadership Team in an exciting urban environment and lead music, arts & worship ministry into its next dimension of God’s Glory?
Look no more…
Minister of Music, Arts, & Worship Leadership:
The person who fills this position must passionately believe worship is to the glorification of God and be able to create engaging traditional and contemporary environments. We seek someone who has strong leadership skills, to manage all choirs, foster growth in programs and select music that is edifying, balanced in genres and periods and use instruments and soloist as appropriate. The ideal candidate will have a heart for urban ministry and will possess a great love for God’s people and mastered skills in the noted areas.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Praise and Worship
- Executing a plan for using music and arts in worship that supports the overall vision of the church
- Motivating staff and volunteers to participate and/or lead worship service
- Develop a long-range worship plan and establish short-term and long-term goals for worship elements promote growth in all worship services.
- Develop technologies and methods (i.e. use of media, dramatic skits & )
- Coordinate/Manage all music directors, technical teams, and volunteers.
- Directly manage/supervise sound and equipment for all worship services
- Personal Integrity
- Participate in Senior Leadership Meetings and administration tasks.
- Attend Board of Director’s Meeting as requested.
Further, we seek someone with professional music ministry experience covering the last 10 years.
- BS/BA Degree Preferred
- Experience in coordinating worship in a mid to large size congregation is preferred.
DAYS/HOURS: This will be a full-time Pastoral position.
COMPENSATION: Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Expressing Your Interest:
If you are interested in serving God and God’s People at Berkeley Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church, please submit your:
1) Letter of Interest delineating your qualifications and experience
2) Curriculum Vitae/Resume to the following:
Berkeley Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
c/o Pastor Brian D. Hunter
1400 Eighth Street ~ Berkeley, CA 94710
Electronic submissions may be made below:
We pray that God will lead you in your decision to seek this ministry responsibility.
[iphorm id=”6″ name=”Minister of Music Application”]